Imagine that you are walking to the gym for the first time in your life. There are so many machines and devices. What did you do first? Is it safe? Are you using it properly? There are so many questions to ask in fitness preparation too. How much should you push?
A personal trainer is someone who walks in and trains you through a weight loss program. What exactly is personal training in Kanata, Ottawa?
Image Source: Google
Finding out what a personal trainer does is step number one
Whenever I want to know what personal trainers do, I can simply visit their website or see advertisements for other personal trainers. From somewhere in Ottawa, I discovered that the following list is exactly what a personal trainer would do.
Coaching training which is gradually being intensified in different phases
1. Strive to improve function to improve the body's walking and running etc.
2. Tell customers when they eat
3. Practice safe stretching techniques and exercises
4. Helps increase muscle aspect and metabolism in the body
5. Minimize the chance of injury
6. Increase customer trust and place a high value on encouragement
What do customers want when looking for a personal trainer?
One of what I've found is that finding the best personal trainers will only raise a lot of questions. If you ask your personal trainer a question and he doesn't know the answer or doesn't come up with an answer you like, the client should just walk away.